Delivery Terms & Process
Delivery Terms & Process
1. We can only ship our products to mainland UK. Please consider this before attempting to place an order to avoid disappointment.
2. When you check out, you will be asked very specific questions with regards to the accessibility of your property. This is due to the size of the standard delivery vehicle (25ft / 7.5 Tonne Lorry). It must be able to get in, and out of your property without any obstructions.
You will be asked the following:
· Is your address on a tarmac road?
· Is the road at least two lorry widths? (Will it be able to fit a 25ft lorry?)
· Can a lorry park within six metres of your property?
· Are there usually cars parked on both sides of your street/road? If so, would this prevent lorry access
Other vital information you will be asked is:
· Your full name
· Delivery address
· Post code
· Telephone number
Without this information, your order may be cancelled or delayed
3. Prior to you receiving your order, the delivery driver(s) will contact you by telephone to confirm that your details are correct and to agree a suitable delivery date. All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are only approximate. We will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
4. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm. Unfortunately, we can’t provide a specific time during the day for your delivery.
5. It is very important that you are available to check and sign for your delivery. This is unless we have written confirmation that you are happy for the goods to be left without a signature. We accept no responsibility for any goods left without a signature.
6. Due to differences in product size and weight, the duration between order and delivery date will vary between products. As stated in the product descriptions, our products will either take 7, 14 or 28 days to deliver. Please review the product information in detail to avoid disappoint.
7. When delivering your product, the driver(s) will not move the product around or through your property. Please ensure that you are able to move the product into your property without the assistance of the delivery driver(s).
8. Please be aware the products will be unloaded at the nearest point to the delivery address adjacent to the roadway and clear of any obstacle.
It is very important that you read and understood the above conditions for delivery. If the manufacturer is unable to deliver due to the above criteria not being met, they reserve the right to:
· Charge for storage and redelivery once the reason for the failed delivery has been rectified.
· Or, resell the goods at market value and change the original buyer any expenses incurred. Should the item resell below the market value, any shortfall will be recharge to the original buyer.