At Charles Watson (Ironmongers) Ltd, we take your privacy seriously, as such we are committed to ensure your privacy is protected and any personal information you trust with us is stored and used appropriately. This following document details how we collect and use your personal information.
We pride ourselves of building long lasting relationships with our customers and this depends on us being transparent about the information we may collect from you, below is a list of the types of information we may gather:
· Information that you provide to set up a credit account with us, including but not limited to trade references, postal address, email address and your telephone number.
· Information from analytics software about your use of our websites.
· Information you supply to register or purchase goods from our websites.
· Information you provide to us when taking part in market research or responding to marketing communications.
· Information you provide when responding to social media posts.
How we will use your information
To keep you informed and provide the service you expect, we will need to use your information from time to time. However, we will use and store your information in a responsible manner.
We may use your information to:
· Supply the products and services you purchase
· Send you statements and invoices related to your credit account
· Collect payments from you
· Send you marketing communications
· Administer and personalise our websites for you including enabling your access to restricted website services.
· Publish information about you on our websites, for example, information you share related to blogs or social media posts.
The security of your information held by Charles Watson (Ironmongers) Ltd, is our responsibility, as such any partners or suppliers acting on our behalf will need to maintain our strict security procedures when handling your information.
We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law, in connection with any current or forthcoming legal proceedings or to maintain our legal rights.
Your information held securely
As you have trusted us with your personal information we will ensure all reasonable precautions are taken to prevent any miss-use, loss or alteration of this information. As such, we have invested in technology such as secure severs, accounts software to store and manage your information, including encryption technology used for processing your information during online purchases.
Please be aware that any information that you publish on any website, ours included, will be published on the internet and therefore potentially available around the world.
If you would like to opt out or update any personal information we hold on you, please email: email@example.com and a member of our customer services team will be able to help.